One radiator style that is becoming increasingly popular amongst homeowners, interior designers and architects is the vertical radiator.
Research has shown that vertical rads are very versatile and incredibly well-suited to be used with all kinds of heat sources, including conventional boilers and renewable energy units.
If you would like to see some of the vertical radiators we have in stock, we can offer:
- Anthracite & Grey Vertical Radiators
- Black Vertical Radiators
- Vertical Slim Radiators
- You can view our full range of vertical raidators here.
The main reason for the increased installation of tall and slim models, is because it is often more convenient in areas of limited wall space to make use of vertical areas.
Being able to have a vertical rad giving out as much heat as a traditional horizontal rad has revolutionised the way in which radiators are built into interior design plans.
In this article, we’ll show you some of the benefits of installing a vertical radiator in your home.
- An alternative to horizontal orientation
- Make the most of wall space
- Great range of styles
- Customised to your interior design plan
- Vertical Radiators vs Heated Towel Rails
- An option for period properties
- A fantastic range of choice